Is D'agostino in business?

Sleepinbeauty

Established Member
I hate to be posing a question like this but I ordered some parts online from them a month and I have not received an update and their phone number has gone to voice mail. I figured one of the Ford heads on this forum would know.

Sleepinbeauty

Established Member
Thanks man. I placed the order through PayPal so it shouldn't be a problem to end it. I wonder if there is a way to have their website shutdown.

GodStang

Established Member
They use to be awesome before they where sold. Then the next company ran them under.

macuser27

Established Member
I ordered their clutch free play correction kit on Monday and received it yesterday (Thursday).

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I'd start getting you money back via PP or your CC company. I went through this last year, wouldn't even answer the CC company. Tried to buy a Dragon TB, got charged TWICE, no product, no contact.
I heard someone else got a free play mod though... my guess is they're selling off what ever stock they have left and ignoring the rest. It's bullshit the site is still up taking orders for things they clearly don't have. From that experience on I call shops before ordering, you don't answer I don't buy.

Sleepinbeauty

Established Member
I filed a dispute through PayPal and I have yet to hear from them after 3 days. I will be notify PayPal again in a week. I'm also informing PayPal of other complaints, maybe they can do something to get the site taken down. Of course, I would hate to purchase something from them without PayPal. It seems if they are selling off stock they could at least let people know or remove the items they no longer have.

Users who are viewing this thread