Is Blankenship tuning good?

04OrangePeel

03Zinc
Established Member
Thinking about taking my car there to get tuned. Anyone have experience with them? Thanks for the input!!

03 KYL

Established Member
Lee is the nicest & most honest tuner/repairman that I've ever met. He tuned my Cobra as well as about every other Ford that I know of in the central Ky area. His tunes are fantastic. You will not be disappointed with his service.

chrp1

Established Member
Blankenship Tuning

Lee is a great and very honest guy.Drove 3 hours one way to have him tune car twice for upgraded mods.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
DO IT NOWWWWWWWW

im very picky about who i will let touch my vehicle without my supervision, lee has been the only one to be allowed that so far.

my lightning and my terminator.

Slowponycar

Established Member
DO IT NOWWWWWWWW

im very picky about who i will let touch my vehicle without my supervision, lee has been the only one to be allowed that so far.

my lightning and my terminator.

Feel the same way, Lee is the only one that has installed mods and tuned my 13 Shelby. Very knowledgeable and a great guy.

04OrangePeel

03Zinc
Established Member
Thanks for the input everyone....... Sounds like I will be scheduling a dyno appointment in the next few weeks after I pull the blower off and get it ported from steggys!!

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Good call man. Lee has tuned my car from the start and got it to where it is now. I'll be seeing him soon again for an E85 tune. I do all my own work but it would be a big paper weight without his magic.

04OrangePeel

03Zinc
Established Member
I am scheduled may24th with lee!! I think I am going to bypass the ported blower and go TVS/Whipple so that will be fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread