Is anyone running the n/a aluminator motor for forced induction ?

Offaxis

Boosted MoFo..
Established Member
I was looking at motors and noticed a lot of guys have 11 to 1 on there built motors so I was just wondering if anyone was using this motor and if so how much power are you putting down safely with it. Also if anyone is running the low compression sc aluminator if you can give feed back also.
I am going twin turbo so that's why I Am looking

btw I know this isn't the engine section but this is a boost only type question

Last edited:

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
I have the high compression Aluminator. I would feel safe up to the 850rwhp area on a Dynojet (SAE), but others have taken them farther no doubt.

Doug1227

Established Member
Mine is an 11:1 Aluminator and I've made 819rwhp with it using a KB and am now finalizing a Hellion twin install. It will be on E85 (which I believe is they key) and a return fuel system. I plan on testing the limits of the stock block and will cap it at around 950rwhp on kill.

Brezick

Established Member
if you have E85 available, there is almost no downside to going with the 11.1 now that they have the billet OPG's. I would think twins would hold more power since they dont shock the crank as much as a S/C.

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
It's free horsepower to go with the higher compression engine.

Personally I never go with the lower compression engine when we do an in house build

Offaxis

Boosted MoFo..
Established Member
Anyone know where I could get the best price on one ? What did you guys pay. Pm me if ha don't feel like posting publicly

Crow12gt

Established Member
Was in the same boat few months back did a little search and asked few engine builders all said to go with the SC just because i only have 91oct if E85 was available N/A is the way to go.

Offaxis

Boosted MoFo..
Established Member
If ya don't mind could you pm me what you guys paid so I have a idea what I should be paying

throthaduece85

spinning not winning
Established Member
tvinv_zpskjntdo4x.gif

11:1 shortblock
TFS springs
ARP studs

hasnt dyno'd yet but its been on 12psi w/e85 for a bit with no issue or knock.

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
I paid 7825 for the 9.5 last November when Summit had a 10% off sale on Ford Racing stuffs. The 11:1 is usually 300 cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread