is anyone playing GTHD on ps3?

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
They've really messed with the physics engine. Can't even drift without more settings options.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Bullitt995 said:
They've really messed with the physics engine. Can't even drift without more settings options.
It gave me hell at first trying to get used to drifting a car in a video game. Once I got the hang of it it isnt bad at all. I started off using the evo with s3 tires on front and rear. Also disabling the trac. and stability. Start with that and see if you can get the hang of it. I spent years playing the GT series getting better and better and "driving" the courses. Its hard to break the habit of entering the turn fast and drivng the line. Once you figure out you dont want to be hauling a$$ going into a curve the drifting will slowly get easier.

Go home and go into the ranking. Go to reverse for the lotus and look at number 7. :-D

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Sat down one night while waiting for the giant WOW patch to download and unlocked all the modded cars and drifting mode.

I SUCK at drifting...

Dusten

Established Member
I too suck at drifting. I am happy with the graphics, but i hope the driving imprves a little. I dont like how the cars dont want to pull hard out of a corner

Users who are viewing this thread