is anyone else using Joe Gibbs fr20?

cw1371

Established Member
Ive been going to my local dealer while my car was stock and just having them do the oil changes with full synthetic. Well, ive recently done a bunch of stuff to the car and dont want the dealer doing janky work on my car anymore, so i switched to the Joe Gibbs fr20 5w20 full synthetic. It's a high zinc formula that was designed for use in vvt engines.
Just wondering if anyone else in here is using it and what anyones thoughts are on using expensive oil.
Also, for those that are using it, how often are you changing your oil?
I do a lot of track days and autox's with my car and drive it pretty hard on a regular basis

3boydad

Established Member
Ive been going to my local dealer while my car was stock and just having them do the oil changes with full synthetic. Well, ive recently done a bunch of stuff to the car and dont want the dealer doing janky work on my car anymore, so i switched to the Joe Gibbs fr20 5w20 full synthetic. It's a high zinc formula that was designed for use in vvt engines.
Just wondering if anyone else in here is using it and what anyones thoughts are on using expensive oil.
Also, for those that are using it, how often are you changing your oil?
I do a lot of track days and autox's with my car and drive it pretty hard on a regular basis

I am using it. and love it so far. Just changed to it. was not impressed with the purple dye.

3boydad

Established Member
Cb8Hn0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread