Is 64K miles too high for a 98 model???

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Holy Moly!!! Single?? *smacks self*

...BTW, sorry for the chatting guys.......

Last edited:

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
A question for anyone with factory info. Do they make a run of, say, 50 cars in black and then the next 50 in silver and so on??
I was just thinkin'.:)

SoundQ SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by 93 Lightning
SoundQ SVT,,,you say you have 100,000 on yours.How well has it held up??Any trouble spots???I would love to have one cause its alot easyer for a carseat"little boy"I had a 93 SHO but traded it in on my 93L cause it had 200,000 on it:eek: What are some key things to look for if looking at a csvt???

Sorry it took so long to respond....

I haven't had any "Major" problems with it, but several nuissances. I had to replace the water pump once already is about the most significant thing on the engine. The old one disintegrated its impeller and the engine got real hot real fast. I have also had to replace the o2 sensor a couple times too. I also just had to replace the HVAC fan control for the second time. The first time was covered under a recall, but I think it is a part that is only good for a couple years at a time. The resistor in the switch keeps going bad.

I'll be driving the car to Atlanta the weekend of Sept 7-8 and then to Charlotte the weekend of Oct 19-20, not to mention having driven to Valdosta, GA the last weekend of July so I can rack up the miles in a hurry. I'm currently almost to 104,000 miles and will most likely be at 110,000 by Thanksgiving.

Here is a link to my website:

www.sounddomain.com/id/soundqsvt

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread