Irwindale ~ Thurdays Oct 2nd

Venomous Mofo

Fullerton.gif

Weather is looking yummy again.

We will be there from 4:00pm until close.

We have a large pit are coned off.

It would be very cool to see some Cobras out with us dominating the track:beer:

4 Weeks away from FFW, get your tree trimming skills down :lol1:

Orange Poison

Established Member
Dave,

Some dude here at work has a '55 Chevy all tubbed out, blown 409 that he says he runs at Irwindale on either Weds. or Thurs., I can't remember....but he says it's the 1/4 mile:shrug:

I'm by no means saying anyone is wrong...but is the guy at my work smoking something?

Tony

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Think he is smoking some thing. Thank god i stopped last night :eek: Dont want to be a dude talking out of an imaginary situation :nonono:

Ive been to Irwindale 2 times & both times i had alot of fun. Its not that ur racing but the folks around waiting at the staging area cool.

No trash talking between the Ford VS Chevy going on. Just a good place. If ur lucky u will race against a cop :eek: Seen him light up a dude after he lost :lol1: But it was all for fun :thumbsup:

1/8th mile is not a full 1/4th track but Irwindale has its own thing that calls out to folks.

www.irwindalespeedway.com

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Blue Poison
Yup......that dude is smoking something, I'm going to give him chit when I see him again......

You should go there some time Tony :thumbsup:

Ive only heard of Irwandale openning on thursday. Get to practice ur launching before u get addicted & want the 1/4 track.

;-) Juan can testify how addictive it is.....I only introduced him into it.....now he cant stop talking about it :eek:

Venomous Mofo

It's only an 1/8th mile but the launch pad as sticky as hell. We use it for tuning and launching purposes.

There's a lot of fast cars that show up. Whats cool is they dont segregate you from the ricers. So you get to break them off something fierce :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread