IRS to SRA swap vid *HD*...

FEARLE5S

www.SALINASRACING.com
Established Member
we recorded the swap on my cobra. u cant see everything u just see how we move around and lower the IRS out and then bolt the SRA up. took us about an hour and a half to do the work then we had to custom fab up my exhaust since i didnt have one for the sra. for now.

its a stock SRA from an 04 gt with only 22k miles on it and some new 3.73 gears.
:pop:
enjoy...

http://www.vimeo.com/1966886

FEARLE5S

www.SALINASRACING.com
Established Member
hahahaaha yea its been sitting for 2 weeks it had a film of dirt on it. and my front spliter is all ****d up after i had it painted and it met some speed bumps... but its clean now getting ready for the track on sat.

FEARLE5S

www.SALINASRACING.com
Established Member
What is the SRA from? A GT?

yes 2004 GT. i used some stock 95 Gt springs so it sat realy high but now im putting some lowering ones.

Nice vid, gets confusing since its on fast forward at parts. So how you like the swap so far?

i like the swap alot actualy it doesnt feel alot different like some people seem to say. i should be upgrading it over the winter. yea lol it woulda been a 2 hour vid if we didnt lol fast forward

Last edited:

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
What was with the start of the video? Did you reuse your factory bilstiens? I didnt think you were supposed to do that? I had a SRA in my 04 for a week or two, now back to IRS.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Stock cobra shocks ride like a tank with sra different valving. I have gt shocks with drag bags for now.

FEARLE5S

www.SALINASRACING.com
Established Member
for now im sticking with the irs shocks i will be ordering some QA1s soon and those will be replaced. i like the feel its not to bad i was expecting this thing to just go straight lol

Users who are viewing this thread