WANTED: IRS Rear Tie Rod Kit

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I'm looking for a good used set of stockers, good used MM, new stock, or new MM *REAR* IRS tie Rod kit, inner and outer. MM says they are 10+ weeks out. I can't wait that long. Thank you!

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
Wrong section. Sorry! I meant to post this in the parts section. If an Admin can help me out and move it that would be great! My bad!

UnkleBobbyB

I'm looking for a good used set of stockers, good used MM, new stock, or new MM *REAR* IRS tie Rod kit, inner and outer. MM says they are 10+ weeks out. I can't wait that long. Thank you!
American muscle has them on their site “in stock” if you trust them. I just got the FTBR kit which is also in stock I believe.

I have my old ones which are probably not what you want, but let me know if you are in dire need. They probably have a little life left in them.

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
I was on LMR last night and they said out of stock. I’ll go check AM even though I make a point not to order from them. I did find a new MM set on eBay last night that I ordered this morning. I didn’t want to be in a situation where I was in dire need.

Thanks for looking out! The inner joints on mine are torn, no more grease, they are completely shot!

Users who are viewing this thread