IRS Goodies and More FS Billetflow Brace

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I have a red Billteflow IRS Brace low miles and like new with hardware included $125 Shipped Sold (ReDbALLs)
The stock IRS rear cover with 12k miles on it $100 Shipped
Stock Rear sway bar end links 12k miles $45 Shipped
Precision PW39 wastegate BNIB with all springs and mounting flanges $200 Shipped
Turbo XS Type H hybrid blow off valve BNIB $125 Shipped
2 Garrett turbos from an HP 03-04 cobra twin turbo kit with ceramic coated turbine housings both need new seals $400 Shipped I think these are the 50mm ones but can get the number off them for anyone interested.
Eaton upper idler bracket and pulley 12k miles this is the one that mounts where the alt mounts on a 99-01 cobra or 03-04 MAch 1 $60 Shipped
03 Cobra Fuel Rails 12k miles $50 Shipped
03-04 Cobra sensor bracket that mounts on driver side of blower 12k miles. $40 Shipped
99-01 Cobra Stock Alternator not sure on mileage but took and had tested and works fine $100 Shipped
Turbo heat shield that is $90 option in the Hellion single turbo kit $50 Shipped
I have almost the entire Hellion cold side including the polished coolant tube MAKE OFFER
FORE 3 into 1 block SOLD (jameshell)
FORE 2 into 1 block make offer
Aeromotive 12304 fuel filter 100 micron with -10 an fittings already installed BRAND NEW $75 Shipped
03 Cobra 6 Disc head unit removed from car @ around 3k miles so like brand new $100 Shipped
I can text or email pictures to anyone interested and my email is [email protected]
I am sure I will have more parts to add later but don't be afraid to make an offer or even throw out some trades too.

Last edited:

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
All sold items shipped today. I have replied to all PM'S and sent pictures to anyone interested.
TTT

Users who are viewing this thread