Iron Mike Knocks out a paparazzi

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Good for Tyson. Most of the time when I come across TMZ on TV, they look like a bunch of cocksuckers.

I was at dinner a month ago and noticed Brian Austin Green with his kid and Megan Fox eating a few tables away. I was sitting facing the window to the parking lot. Once they left, bam, flashes all over outside. That shit has got to get old quick.

If anyone is to blame, it's the losers that gobble up shows like TMZ and magazines that show Celebrities doing the most mundane stuff all day long.

Swannyvill

BLOWN '01
Established Member
back to jail for him, wut a dumb****. Had a good future and blew it all. some ppl just don't take advantage of what they have in front on them.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Paparazzi should be fair game for the people they stalk and harass.

You want to harass Mike Tyson, go right ahead but Mike should have the right to punch your lights out.

Tyson should be given an award, not jail time. :bash:

Common

Established Member
Hope he doesn't lose the rest of his fortune because of this incident.

I didnt know he had any left. In any case, I see a legitimate lawsuit coming from a mile away. Paps just do their job, as creepy as it is, I blame the laws, not them. There should be a 30-50ft clause somewhere in their contracts or something.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
best news i heard all week. Im glad mike knocked him out. Ill tell you one thing, i bet they wont try that again

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
good for him

paparazzi are scum

this.

he told the guy to give him and his family some space, guy said something like "you have enough" and kept getting in Mike's way. Not a good idea. If someone like Mike Tyson tells you to step back, umm, you ****ing step back.

props for him for knocking the guy the **** out.

Users who are viewing this thread