Iron Fist,Lead Foot

hoofbeat

Established Member
:beer: Just finished reading Frank Moriarty,s book entiled Iron Fist,Lead Foot.Great story about how the 03/04 Cobra was brought into production by John Coletti and the SVT team and all the troubles they had to deal with.

03'Darin

Established Member
Awesome book! I ordered one and have read part of it, just haven't had time to finish it.

The book isn't available in hard back. Frank has a link posted to all of the pictures in color plus a pile more that he couldn't put in the book. Go here http://www.ironfistleadfoot.com/ironfistleadfoot.html The publisher limits the book to I believe 50 pictures.

I'm getting ready to order a couple more to give to some friends. I sold Frank his 03' Cobra an he has a page interview with me in the book. :-D

Darin

Got Boost?

Established Member
03'Darin said:
Awesome book! I ordered one and have read part of it, just haven't had time to finish it.

The book isn't available in hard back. Frank has a link posted to all of the pictures in color plus a pile more that he couldn't put in the book. Go here http://www.ironfistleadfoot.com/ironfistleadfoot.html The publisher limits the book to I believe 50 pictures.

I'm getting ready to order a couple more to give to some friends. I sold Frank his 03' Cobra an he has a page interview with me in the book. :-D

Darin

wow thats interesting, cool that your in a terminator book:thumbsup:

03'Darin

Established Member
Got Boost? said:
wow thats interesting, cool that your in a terminator book:thumbsup:

It's really cool just to know the guy that put all of his time and hardwork in to writing such an informative book. Then to be reading through the book and see my name in it is pretty cool too.

Darin

Users who are viewing this thread