Iron Fist, Lead Foot (SVT Community Book)

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
sorry man, i am tempted to just buy a copy and start the cycle again by sending to you. we have waited to long

If you do, let me know. I need to get the locals names and cars in it. We've all read it. I would have it for a day or two

brucesvt

Established Member
If you do, let me know. I need to get the locals names and cars in it. We've all read it. I would have it for a day or two

I am going to barnes and noble today to check if they have it. If we dont hear anything from the last person who had it i will buy myself and send it out to you that same day. Then it can start again.

If everyone is ok with this let me know and by April 5th i will send out the new book to Suaveflooder then he can send it to Sethsual and it can start again.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
The guy who has book hasnt the replied here.. But did 2 days ago in another thread .. Should svtp detectives come out

Sethsual

Established Member
If everyone is ok with this let me know and by April 5th i will send out the new book to Suaveflooder then he can send it to Sethsual and it can start again.

Just let me know who I need to PM with my address. Hopefully this person won't be a worthless twat and take 6 months. :)

brucesvt

Established Member
Just let me know who I need to PM with my address. Hopefully this person won't be a worthless twat and take 6 months. :)

Send your info to suaveflooder i will mail him the book next saturday april 5th (since i am giving the last person who had it one last week). suaveflooder will then send it to you and everything should be running smoothly again.

Sethsual

Established Member
Send your info to suaveflooder i will mail him the book next saturday april 5th (since i am giving the last person who had it one last week). suaveflooder will then send it to you and everything should be running smoothly again.

I just noticed Suave was the one that started this all. Considering only he and Troy had it, I say the new book goes to Suave, Troy and then myself, and so on.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
I just noticed Suave was the one that started this all. Considering only he and Troy had it, I say the new book goes to Suave, Troy and then myself, and so on.

It sucks to have to go through this but I would like to sign it again and mail it right back off.

brucesvt

Established Member
Ok will order the book this weekend from amazon. Suave pm me your address so when it comes in i will send it to you without reading it

Users who are viewing this thread