Iraqi hot rodders.. LOL

makevelie187

Established Member
we are thankful here in America where we have these luxury's everyday but there that is theres as you can see, its funny at first but when they get into it i realize its all that they have and they are thankful for it. good find though

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Hey i think its pretty cool that even though here in the U.S. our culture is so different from Iraqi culture that something like the love for automobiles can be something we both agree on. They may have a different aspect on it, but hey they are just now allowed to "soup" up their cars.

SRV1

Established Member
I think it is cool that they have some freedom to do what we can do and even have a business doing it as well. Good for them!

James

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
I personally think that is really cool that they can now have the freedom do mod their cars. I know what is on the video is not impressive to our standards, but hey they have to start somewhere, and I think its a good start.

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
Idea: We should sponsor some of these people, or help them get car modification off the ground.

This is a far fetched idea I know, but it would be cool to help out, especially in a subject all of us are very knowledgeable in.

Users who are viewing this thread