Iranian mother of two to be stoned to death

tvguy

Don't worry, Sharia Law will soon come to the US in certain smaller Islamic communities. You'll see first hand what it's all about. Then we'll see if you agree with it.
PACOTACO

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
may not be our business to get involved, but if you guys think its ok to kill someone for something like that is just ****ed up. Thats not an eye for an eye, think about it, you could get stoned to death for falling in love with the wrong person because they are a different religion...honor killing my ass, those men who threw the stones are pussys

killing someone because they killed another may be fair, but not this

So if your mother cheated on your dad you think its ok to kill her? Because half you guys say you approve, if so I hope you throw the first and last stone.

get over yourselves, its real cool to be an e-thug

thats because youre still viewing it based on what you know from our culture.

I dont think the punishment fits the crime, but im not part of that culture, nor do i care to force my culture upon theirs.

Everything in your post shows you to be culturially blind to anything but our own cultural belief system. Its not our place to pass judgment on their cultural system, nor is it our place to try to compare the two.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member

I dont think the punishment fits the crime, but im not part of that culture, nor do i care to force my culture upon theirs.

Everything in your post shows you to be culturially blind to anything but our own cultural belief system. Its not our place to pass judgment on their cultural system, nor is it our place to try to compare the two.

so you're tooo blind to make your own judgment call...really? I can judge anything I want without forcing my belief on something. :nonono:

All we have here is a bunch of people saying it was a great thing. No where did I say enforce our culture on theirs, but you sure should be able to speak up when something is wrong or right...you either agree with it or don't....simply take a stance and be ready to support it.

Last edited:

GetOffTheCar

Established Member
This type of punishment should be used in every country and not only for adultery, but for all crimes no matter how small or how large. Everyone would behave and think twice before jaywalking, speeding, double parking, drunk driving, killing, etc. Plus, no more prisons.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Don't worry, Sharia Law will soon come to the US in certain smaller Islamic communities. You'll see first hand what it's all about. Then we'll see if you agree with it.
PACOTACO

it will never come here unless the US is nuked by a foreign invader.

If these peaceful women beating child molesting jihadists want a stand up war on our soil, they would cease to exist.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
****ing sick. those of you who say you "dont care" should be subject to the same punishment if you ask me

Wow, after reading this you totally opened my eyes and made me realize that I STILL don't care.

The same people who complain about these type of human rights are probably the same ones that complain about the US sticking their nose in everyone's business.

codyPKA

Dr. Rockso
Established Member
Wow, after reading this you totally opened my eyes and made me realize that I STILL don't care.

The same people who complain about these type of human rights are probably the same ones that complain about the US sticking their nose in everyone's business.

you know what they say when you assume things right? you couldnt be more wrong about my views on foreign policy

we shouldnt intervene in an instance like this, like everyone says, its their law. That doesn't mean i'm not allowed to think its barbaric and denounce it all i want.

you guys did read the article right? she was tortured and lashed 99 times until she "confessed". sounds like a fair trial to me :dw:. again, there is nothing we can or should do about it, but for any of you to sit here and deny thats its effed up is laughable.

codyPKA

Dr. Rockso
Established Member
okay well whatever *** that drives a contour should be stoned then also.

:shrug: same shit

work on your english buddy. come back when you can post something legible.

oh, and thanks for opening my eyes to the fact that i'm not worthy unless I drive a mustang

mckpat03

Diesel FTW
Established Member

Exactly. Its called ethnocentrism. Thinking our culture is the right way. They probably think all of the stuff we do is weird as well.

I really can't explain it any better than what you did.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
its ****ed up. I hope they can stop it. Rules and laws made 1000+ years ago are not relevant to whats going on today. Also she is being prosecuted merely because someone, porbably a man she rejected, accused her of adultery without evidence a man's word versus hers.

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
Is it wrong,

To us, yes
To them, no, but it is their culture so get over it. Don't like, go over their yourself and try to change it.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
****ing sick. those of you who say you "dont care" should be subject to the same punishment if you ask me

So let me get this straight.

You want the same punishment that you think is sick to happen to people that don't care. So it's sick if it's done to them but not to the people that simply don't care?

Sounds pretty hypocritical and unreasonable to me.

Users who are viewing this thread