iPod Nano F/s!!!

x0lizzbeth0x

Nada.
Established Member
I'm looking to buy a new iPod but wanted to sell my iPod Nano first. It's the 2nd generation version in silver 2GB, but I took really good care of it because I didn't want it in bad shape for my own use. I'll send everything that came with it (basically the headphones, case, USB cable, etc.). I'm new to this so bear with me! If you need any more information, just let me know! I won't let myself buy another one until I sell this one! (P.s. if you'd like to exchange one with me and let me pay the difference, let me know too) Thanks -:p

THE PRICE IS IN THE AIR RIGHT NOW SO JUST THROW ME A GENERAL OFFER!!

l_b1515ff7529240e59a35700392888a5c.jpg

l_d38594a6695d42c68dd26cb7eb3a9ac1.jpg

l_6be5d3cae7964075953741e244c0023c.jpg

l_f79a3495fff34db2ad23b221998ecaf0.jpg

These were taken with my camera phone, so if you need better ones (or ones of it on and working) just PM me! :-D Otherwise I'll be using it around campus until I get an offer!!

Last edited:

x0lizzbeth0x

Nada.
Established Member
1.9 of it, but if you would hook it up to any iTunes except my computer's iTunes to "add songs" it would start fresh. I have over 450 songs on it now.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
So can you refresh me; if it has 450 songs on it and I hooked it up to my computer; it would wipe out whats on it?

IE; I couldn't use "my" iTunes account to add songs to the unit? Could I transfer the 450 songs off it to my computer before hooking it up to an account?

I'm asking because I'm researching iPods and can't decide what to buy and exactly how it works...

Thanks for any help.

x0lizzbeth0x

Nada.
Established Member
Basically, if you hook it up to any other computer, it will ask you if you want to sync it or not...I'm pretty sure (not positive) that it will wipe the songs off of it if you decide to sync. However, there has to be some way around it because I've known people that have bought used iPods and they pay extra for the person to leave the songs they already have on. I truthfully haven't ever encountered that problem! Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread