iPod Flea.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
LOL! They will get smaller tho, hell I love my sanyo mm5600 since I got the 256mb mini sd card :rockon: BTW clicky if you don't like copy/pasting and wait til it says launch :thumbsup:
ipod flea

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
Where could I get one? I wonder if there is an iPod adapter so I can hear the music in my car stereo.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
it was funny in the begining, then it started looking like they were trying too hard

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
fuelonempty said:
it was funny in the begining, then it started looking like they were trying too hard

That's the idea. They're making fun of all the overdone, trendy shit that Apple does. Don't know how to use a computer? Buy a Mac! :poke:

On a serious note, high end Macs are outstanding video editing machines. Mac OSX is also very stable, much more stable than Windows XP.

Last edited:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
wow i still dont own a Mp3 player and dont want to... if ur caught with an MP3. by the FBI or RIAA its lik 10,000 fine per Mp3 and like 10-15 in jail...

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
freakn hilarious, I got one of those Shuffles, pretty nice but all my wmp files are protected and it wants me to buy the same tunes from Itunes. I think not. Good try though. I can see someone mistaking them things for tic tacs and eating acouple, those aren't 1 calorie though, maybe more....lol

Users who are viewing this thread