Ipod accesories

Fanged03

Established Member
This is the listing I put in the ebay add. To get a pic of the stuff just PM me or email me at [email protected]. $10 plus shipping

I have these items from my 4th gen. ipod, these are used but in like new condition. There is a DLO Ipod sport case that works with 4th Generation Ipod. As seen in the picture there is the case, an arm band, belt clip. The case is constructed of neoprene in order to cushion and protect your Ipod. There is a set of Apple earbuds that are only used a few times. A Griffin PowerPod auto charger for the Ipod, allows you to keep your Ipod fully charged when your on the go. It works with any Ipod product that has the dock connection. Along with being able to charge your Ipod when your on the go, you can listen to all your favorite songs using the Griffin Itrip. This plugs into the top of your Ipod and plays your music through your cars FM radio using any station. Comes with software and manual, works on 4th Generation Ipod with click wheel, 3rd Generation Ipod with the touch wheel and buttons, Ipod mini, Ipod photo and Ipod U2 Edition. All of these items are in great shape, however they do not work with my Ipod video, so my loss is your gain. I'll even throw in the suede Ipod cover that came with my Ipod Video.

Last edited:

Fanged03

Established Member
Yep, you pay shipping should be no more than $5. I got a pic if you want to see it. Let me know.

Brent

Fanged03

Established Member
pic.php
Here ya go, finally found somewhere to host it

Slowbra01

Established Member
if its not sold yet.... and if its $10 + i pay shipping.... depending on how much shipping is (lol like ebay with a $350 shipping) then ill take it!! whether or not it works with nano ill take it!

Users who are viewing this thread