iPhone.. (merged threads)

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
Neverlift said:
No surprise that the iPhones are buggy. New gadgets always are. If they ever come out for Verizon, i'll have mine on release day.

There is a 5 year deal to be exclusively with AT&T. I think motorola and samsung will come out with something better by the end of the year.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
got hp said:
There is a 5 year deal to be exclusively with AT&T. I think motorola and samsung will come out with something better by the end of the year.

At one point there was a bit running around in the rumor mill that MS may try and counter with a pocket device based on the surface. True or not Danny that would kick large amounts of ass. And would put the iPhones screen to shame :D

PDubs

Established Member
Ha ha, have fun with THAT little "feature." I'll gladly wait for v2.0 or at least a more polished phone.

TXRickC

Established Member
I picked one up, replaced an old & worn $99 Moto flip and iPod. With all of it's features it can go through a battery cycle pretty quick (2-3 days) but i really like it overall.

Last edited:

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
true story, a girl at a texas a&m party just bought an iphone that day. she was showin off the features and etc. she got really wasted that night and DROPPED IT IN A FULL CUP OF BEER:lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread