iPhone 6 128GB Space Grey Unlocked

Boston Mike

Established Member
Just upgraded my wife's phone from the 6 to the 6S. This is likely one of the least used 6's out there. It was an Apple Care+ replacement after my wife dropped her previous one a few times. Got the replacement on 9/11 and we activated the new 6S before the end of September. Comes with the remaining term of the Apple Care+ coverage (it's over a year I believe, but will be able to provide confirmation of this) that can be transferred. It also has a Zagg screen protector on it as well. Will come with headphones and charger and the original box from the unit it replaced (if you care about that). New from Apple, the 64GB is $649 plus taxes (plus Apple Care+ plus Zaggs). They don't sell the 128GB 6 any longer (a ploy I believe to get folks to buy the 6S?). If they did, it'd probably by $749 based on how Apple prices.

Asking $600 (listed at $650 on eBay to cover their fees). WIll be able to ship Fedex Priority Overnight to the buyer upon receipt of funds. If it's a local (DFW) buyer, I will meet and knock off $20 for not needing to ship.

PS: Phone has been unlocked by AT&T (can provide proof from AT&T) and will be iTunes unlocked prior to me resetting it.

PPS: email ([email protected]) or text (214-808-9868) will be quickest way to reach me. Thanks!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread