Iphone 5 intercepting random phone calls

SVT Pille

Established Member
So recently when I dial out on my iPhone 5 to make a phone call, half the time it will just pick up on another phone call going on with a completely random person. I called my dad today and I'm pretty sure I intercepted this lady's phone call with a guy trying to get some ass on Craigslist. The funny thing is that they cannot hear a word I am saying into the phone, I can only listen and they don't know I'm there. This is about the 5th time this has happened to me, anyone else experiencing a similar problem? It's pretty funny but annoying me at the same time.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
So recently when I dial out on my iPhone 5 to make a phone call, half the time it will just pick up on another phone call going on with a completely random person. I called my dad today and I'm pretty sure I intercepted this lady's phone call with a guy trying to get some ass on Craigslist. The funny thing is that they cannot hear a word I am saying into the phone, I can only listen and they don't know I'm there. This is about the 5th time this has happened to me, anyone else experiencing a similar problem? It's pretty funny but annoying me at the same time.

Yep. Happens to me too. Don't be mad bro but I was LOLing when I picked up my phone and heard you getting grounded by your parents.

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
I don't know what you're doing online when you could be bangin' the two girls in your sig!

:lol:

And that's weird. One time (long ago, way before iPhones) I called this girl and before it rang, I heard her talking to a friend on the line. So I hung up, but I was definitely weirded out.

SVT Pille

Established Member
Yep. Happens to me too. Don't be mad bro but I was LOLing when I picked up my phone and heard you getting grounded by your parents.

Lol good one. This is pretty damn hillarious though.

I don't know what you're doing online when you could be bangin' the two girls in your sig!

:lol:

And that's weird. One time (long ago, way before iPhones) I called this girl and before it rang, I heard her talking to a friend on the line. So I hung up, but I was definitely weirded out.

Lol I wish.

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
Lol good one. This is pretty damn hillarious though.

Lol I wish.

From what I've heard Miss Barton(on the left) will bang whoever buys and then modifies which ever car she is currently into. Just swing on over to supraforums for proof lol

SVT Pille

Established Member
From what I've heard Miss Barton(on the left) will bang whoever buys and then modifies which ever car she is currently into. Just swing on over to supraforums for proof lol

Lol where'd you hear that one?

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
Lol where'd you hear that one?

I don't know anything about her in real life, just spreading internet rumors so take it with a grain of salt lol. Just heard that from some of the old supra guys about her and Darin from Titan Motorsports? Like I said, just gossip though so... nothing to take too seriously.

EDIT: One thing I know is she managed to run her Supra into the 8 second 1/4mile club... pretty impressive given it's a 6 manual.

Last edited:

o2k

Noob
Established Member
Sorry guys, I was just running my mouth on something I heard about nearly half a decade ago when I was working on 2JZ's and frequented that board. Kind of feel I put my foot in my mouth since I don't know her in person. So I apologize.

At least you didn't try to BS your way out.. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread