Iowa/Neb Cruise pics 2011

XtraTQ

Established Member
Nice pics. I think next time we have something like this, the Cobra and the GTS need to have a go at it.

I think you'd pull me pretty good. I'd have a weight advantage, but you'd have the power advantage (120+ hp). My '04 with the Whipple was faster than both my GT500 and my Viper.

VtekII

Established Member
Haha...thanks man! The SRT wheels like 100x better than the stock 17's did. They aren't anything too special, but they give it a nice clean look. It's about time you get back into a Stang and join in on the fun don't ya think? ;-)

dude, im soooo ready to get another one. ive been looking almost everyday for over a year for another one. i keep going back and forth with getting a new truck or a cobra... :bash:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
I think you'd pull me pretty good. I'd have a weight advantage, but you'd have the power advantage (120+ hp). My '04 with the Whipple was faster than both my GT500 and my Viper.

Then pick me pick me :pepper: I would like to see how I do against the viper:beer:

Black Sex

Established Member

Really, I figured it would be the other way around :shrug: I figured that Viper made close to 500whp, but also having a weight advantage.

Last edited:

XtraTQ

Established Member
Then pick me pick me :pepper: I would like to see how I do against the viper:beer:

Haha...damn pesky Cobra's.

Really, I figured it would be the other way around :shrug: I figured that Viper made close to 500whp, but also having a weight advantage.

I'm hoping to get to Dynosport to see what it puts down on the dyno, but I'm guessing 420-440 rwhp. I believe stock they put down right around 400rwhp ('96-'02's rated at 450bhp).

Black Sex

Established Member
I'm hoping to get to Dynosport to see what it puts down on the dyno, but I'm guessing 420-440 rwhp. I believe stock they put down right around 400rwhp ('96-'02's rated at 450bhp).

Ahh, I figured they were a 500bhp rating

GT4U2NV

Cobra converted coupe!!
Established Member
Wish I could have went too.

Alex, you really need to lower your truck. ha ha ha
Yea i know lol. I actually just put the lowering shackles on 2 days ago. Put them on the middle setting and it dropped about 1.5 inches. But it sits level right now so i will leave it be.

Keep your eyes open for a set of 2" drop spindles. I have the eibach drop springs that are new but everyone says spindles so i dont know what i want to do.

I cant go too low though because if i cant pull my trailer w/ a car on it, then i cant justify having the lightning.

Last edited:

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
haha Kum & Go, nice name

great turnout of cars!! I had to laugh at the red GT with the Cobras on backwards. :lol:

anymore of that 97 Cobra with the different front bumper?

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
IMG_0521.jpg

The black Cobra on the left looks awesome. Almost looks like it has fangs.

Black Sex

Established Member
I will try to get my pics up Monday when we get internet hooked back up at my house. I didn't get that many pics since I showed up with a flashing battery light on the camera :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread