Investing in the Stock Market

holtsch

Established Member
Ripper said:
Sorry haven't slept in 36 + hrs. After NCAA game and a 3rd shift last night to this been pretty eventfull last couple of days. Sold at .019. Thinking long and hard about buying back in tommorrow if it goes below .015 with the selloff i'm sure that will ensue.

Did you sell when the market was still going up or coming back down? I didn't sell till it was coming back down. I really didn't think it would come down so soon.

jasil

Established Member
Bought back again just now at .0155 will sell into tom. small gap. EFSF was a runner today too...bought at .41 sold just now at .465

jasil

Established Member
Sold today at .0146 POS...put the profits into HDVY I'm sitting on 190K of HDVY do some research it will be huge, but it could take awhile too.

Filing will be out on Friday has signed deals with Clarient..CLRT. The advisory board is all Ph.D's and Nobel Prize winners etc etc. very impressive.

holtsch

Established Member
I was a little surprised by GZFX today. I still made out alright. I sold all my shares today at .014 and bought back in at the end of the day at .0119...I tried to get in at .0117 but I didn't send my order in time and it jumped back up to .0119. I'm glad I got back in now. Did you see the PR they issued after the close? That should drive the price up, then again PPS hasn't went in the direction that most of the speculators thought it would. I'll definately look into HDVY. If it looks good I'll probably put some money in it, although I'm not going to put $20k in it like you did, hehe, I wish I had that much cash to daytrade/speculate with.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
holtsch said:
Did you sell when the market was still going up or coming back down? I didn't sell till it was coming back down. I really didn't think it would come down so soon.

Sold at around 10:30 or so. Sold when it was coming back down. But honestly thought that it was going to stay up, but then went to sleep ! Was going to buy back in yesterday but my dumb ass fell asleep watching Bonanza on TV Land and missed out. Some more news today but will prolly buy a few more shares as I just gotta a bonus at work ! :) C'mon AAFES ! :)

Think I might buy a bigger position in GZFX today. Dunno how much this news will drive the price up of them acquiring GnF so have no clue if I can get in today or not? My sirius stock has taken a huge dump and who knows if it'll come back. Wish I didn't have my money tied up in it :(.

Ripper

Established Member
CLRT - Being traded on Nasdaq under 2.00 ? Think that unless they can get up to 2.00 per share within a certain amount of time won't they be delisted. Ran into that a long time ago with ADSX. They reverse split to get there shares up to over 2 dollars so they could trade on Nasdaq? Was curious about that?

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
Ripper said:
Sold at around 10:30 or so. Sold when it was coming back down. But honestly thought that it was going to stay up, but then went to sleep ! Was going to buy back in yesterday but my dumb ass fell asleep watching Bonanza on TV Land and missed out. Some more news today but will prolly buy a few more shares as I just gotta a bonus at work ! :) C'mon AAFES ! :)

Think I might buy a bigger position in GZFX today. Dunno how much this news will drive the price up of them acquiring GnF so have no clue if I can get in today or not? My sirius stock has taken a huge dump and who knows if it'll come back. Wish I didn't have my money tied up in it :(.
Ive got some money in Sirius too, dont give up just yet, a lot of the analyst's are predicting it to come back, so hang on a little longer. I hope GZFX rallies again today. WOO HOO.

Ripper

Established Member
madmatt said:
Ive got some money in Sirius too, dont give up just yet, a lot of the analyst's are predicting it to come back, so hang on a little longer. I hope GZFX rallies again today. WOO HOO.
I have too much in it now to bail out. :) Just have my doubts about satellite radio's in general. Sounds bad but wish that they would bring on some sort of advertisement dollars on there waves to help offset the costs as for the subscriber base people are saying it has the potentiol to grow, but i'm not seeing it grow much more or being much more profitable than it is now. Could be wrong. It was a company I loved 3 years ago when I first starting trading but now think it's more or less hit it's plateau. Same here ! More and more I read on investershub the more I like to follow GZFX. Neat to see a company struggle and now catch a few breaks. Gonna be nice to see how far it goes.

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
And lord do I hope it goes FAR :D I know what youre saying about SIRI though, its kinda depressing lol.

jasil

Established Member
GZFX moving up I'm still out for now. HDVY 190K and counting new 8-k filing today. Ask yourself a question? Why would a ex Fidelity fund manager want to buy more HDVY shares? Here is the filing.

30-Mar-2006

Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement

Item 1.01. Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement.
In consideration for the level of service Mr. William Quirk has provided to Health Discovery Corporation (the Company) during 2006, on March 27, 2006, Mr. Quirk requested and was granted the opportunity to purchase 1,000,000 shares of the Companys common stock with accompanying warrants to acquire an equal number of shares. The purchase price for the common shares was $.10 per share, which was the closing price of the Companys stock on the preceding business day, and the exercise price of the warrants is $0.15 per share.

holtsch

Established Member
jasil said:
GZFX moving up I'm still out for now. HDVY 190K and counting new 8-k filing today. Ask yourself a question? Why would a ex Fidelity fund manager want to buy more HDVY shares? Here is the filing.

30-Mar-2006

Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement

Item 1.01. Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement.
In consideration for the level of service Mr. William Quirk has provided to Health Discovery Corporation (the Company) during 2006, on March 27, 2006, Mr. Quirk requested and was granted the opportunity to purchase 1,000,000 shares of the Companys common stock with accompanying warrants to acquire an equal number of shares. The purchase price for the common shares was $.10 per share, which was the closing price of the Companys stock on the preceding business day, and the exercise price of the warrants is $0.15 per share.

Are you going to buy back into GZFX. I'm going to buy back in today or tomorrow, not sure what price I want to buy in at though. I think it's going to close below .0139 today.

jasil

Established Member
Good luck this week Holtsh...we'll see how she does and I did buy back @.0143 will sell in a heartbeat if she starts to go down though.

Users who are viewing this thread