Introduction

Five_oh

'Murica
Established Member
Hello, Everyone. I'm new to the SVTP Forums, but I'm certainly not new to the Mustang scene. I've had my fair share (See Signature).

I recently purchased a 1991 Notch. She needs a little cosmetic TLC, but as far as powertrain goes, she doesn't leave much to be desired. All parts in my signature were on when purchased except for the exhaust. I will be installing that in about 3 weeks. I don't have any pictures of the car yet. I purchased the car sight unseen, but had a buddy who is one of 2 that I trust to give me the "Go/No Go" on a vehicle test drive it for me. I live in Orange Texas, about an hour and a half East of Houston...Right on the Texas/Louisiana line. The car is sitting in my mom's driveway in Mobile, AL. I'll be making the trip over there Memorial Day Weekend to pick it up and trailer it back.

A Little about me: I'm 26 years old and, as stated, I live in Texas. I moved here from Mobile, where I lived for roughly 23 years. I graduated high school, did 2 years of college and then got an opportunity to work overseas making some good money (That's where the vehicles post 2004 GT came from below). In October of 2011, I got a job offer in Texas and I snagged it up. I was tired of being away from home.

Since I was little, a Fox has always been my dream car. My dad owned a 1993 GT that made me fall in love with these cars at 7 years old. Ever since then, I've been pursuing my "dream car" if you will. I finally found this one about 2 weeks ago. My mom and sister went and picked it up from a guy in Theodore, Alabama and parked it in mom's driveway. I look forward to a lot of blood and sweat and hopefully some tears of joy with this car.

Future mods, both cosmetic and powertrain, include 03/04 Cobra Front Seats, Rear Seat Delete, Midnight Blue Paint, 5 Lug Swap (wheels on hold until swap is complete), On 3 Performance Turbo Kit and a beefed up rear end.

It's going to take a while to get it where I want it, but I have a great foundation and, from what I've read so far, a great community of car enthusiasts who know their shit.

I look forward to tapping the vast knowledge base here.

Bryan

wesessiah

Established Member
welcome, and congrats. to be honest, this section isn't that active compared to the others.

Users who are viewing this thread