Introducing the first 2v GT with a 3.4 Whipple!

NestorGT

Established Member
Im proud to show you this around. Some of you might remember my car as the one with the MP112 Tork Tech kit. We used the same kit as the bases for the install. The only adjustment we had to make was to my hood. A small knoch was cut into the first layer of the fiberglass to clear the blower pulley.
The rest fit perfectly.

Samsung%20093_zps9aa6bbab.jpg

coposrv

Established Member
Wow. Haven't seen a 2v done up like that. How was the tork tech kit? When it first came out it looked pretty impressive. I'm surprised there haven't been more of them around.

NestorGT

Established Member
Wow. Haven't seen a 2v done up like that. How was the tork tech kit? When it first came out it looked pretty impressive. I'm surprised there haven't been more of them around.

Thank you very much! The tork tech kit was great for a stock 2v motor. Once I built my forst motor, the MP112 proved to be....lets just say not up to par. The kit it self was extremely essential to acomplish this new build, hell if it wasnt for the tork tech kit I would not have been able to pull this off:rockon:

Mike@TF

Established Member
nice what kind of power did it put down? also what you running for fuel system i still see stock rails... you will probably need the lightning rails for the 5.4 wouldnt you?

but you know its not the first 2v....lightnings are a 2v:)

Last edited:

coposrv

Established Member
nice what kind of power did it put down? also what you running for fuel system i still see stock rails... you will probably need the lightning rails for the 5.4 wouldnt you?

Wow. I didn't even catch the stock rails. Looks like the pic was taken at the dyno too.

NestorGT

Established Member

LOL, so true on the lighting coment. The fuel system is stock-ish. The fuel rails and lines are org GT parts. I've had upgraded to 80lb injectors from Ford Racing, single boost a pump, 04 cobra fuel tank, hat and pumps. Yes the fuel pumps were pegged so I will be needing a fuel return style system. Look at the video threa for the dyno runs.

Thats a bad ass 2v right there :rockon:

Thanks Marvin, yours will be coming right along :thumbsup:

NestorGT

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread