Interview With Shelby & Amy B. From NYAS

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
Hey, guys. Thought you all might appreciate & enjoy the taped interview we just did at NY. There are some tidbits in there that warrant your attention. I'm the guy on the left, next to Caroll Shelby. Both of them could not have been more upfront, honest, or gracious. Hope you enjoy this 1/10th as much as I did:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7263

Thanks,

Chris

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
Thanks for the props, guys. It was very fun, and I was happy to meet them. By the way, sometimes it loads slow due to volume, so be patient! Look for another major announcement from these guys in about a week or two. I think many will like what they will say next! :eek:

~Chris

Yes build more then 1000KRs. It does not hurt too ask shelby american too build more then 1000,KR. You heard it from the man himself. He has not signed off on only 1000KRs. So let's make those E-mails and phone calls to some #s for us, You never know unless we ask for more then 1000KRs. Call Amy/Mr.Shelby himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
Randy Fontenot said:
Yes build more then 1000KRs. It does not hurt too ask shelby american too build more then 1000,KR. You heard it from the man himself. He has not signed off on only 1000KRs. So let's make those E-mails and phone calls to some #s for us, You never know unless we ask for more then 1000KRs. Call Amy/Mr.Shelby himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Randy, I think the calls would be better spent on Ford Corporate. Shelby American, IMO, wants to build more. The 1,000 number came from Ford, not SAI. So, if you want more KRs, call Ford HQ.

Users who are viewing this thread