Interior parts question

GBCoyote

Established Member
The one on the left looks like a firewall grommet that comes with a sound tube delete kit.

TrickLittlePony

Established Member
The right item in the pic IS the driver side bumper stop for the center console, pushed it back in this morning :)

I inspected my sound tube on the shelf in my garage. The left piece is not part of what I took off the car and the plug that I used for the firewall is solid. So, still looking for a home for the left grommet thingy.

Thanks again!

GBCoyote

Established Member
The grommet looks like the piece that COMES with the sound tube delete kit. They usually come with a plug and a grommet like that to run wires through if need be. Match it up to the hole after removing the plug and see if fits.

Vert

Established Member
The right item in the pic IS the driver side bumper stop for the center console, pushed it back in this morning :)

I inspected my sound tube on the shelf in my garage. The left piece is not part of what I took off the car and the plug that I used for the firewall is solid. So, still looking for a home for the left grommet thingy.

Thanks again!

Glad you got one figured out.

TrickLittlePony

Established Member
GBCoyote, I bet you are right. We probably threw the extra grommet in the cupholder with the AWOL bump stop years ago. Case closed. TYVM

Users who are viewing this thread