interior opinions...

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
Currently I have WFG's from MAXRPM.com

I am trying to decide on if I want a set in silver, or if I want to go back to black. Regardless I am going to the 145 SC speedo, and I need a new Oil pressure gauge....Do you guys think I should go custom silver set, or back to stock black with the SC speedo. Keep in mind I am going siler due to the A-pillar Auto-light gauges.

Thanks,

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
That's amazing...

That's amazing...If great minds think alike...then you must be thinkin about selling me your car too!!! (not like the bank would appprove for me). What's with the world? I get approved for a 11k mustang loan, but not for a damn 8k T-bird. I don't get it. Oh well...looks like more money gets dumped into mine for now. If I can make my car as fast as your for the twisties then we're gonna have a fun summer.

Side note...if Kenne Belle makes a blower for the 4.6 and 5.4 truck why the hell haven't I just tossed one of those on my 4.6? Is it the height issue, I could solve that with a hood. Makes me wonder....Next time I rob a bank I'm taking more money.

Werty

Established Member
I just took advantage of the sale and ordered the "Hot Dash" set. I wanted something I had never seen on a car before. Even my mom's Chrysler Sebring conv. came with white face gauges. I like the way they look, I just want something different.

Users who are viewing this thread