Interesting.

7.62x51

Established Member
WedLF8K.jpg

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Sure looks to be the same people. Do you know when the top picture was originally taken? If it was on the 15th, that's a little suspect. If it was today, maybe not so much, they've bringing anyone available in.

macworld

Established Member
Holy freaking dog crap. The 3 guys are from the MA National Guard. Give it up. They are serving their country trying to protect it.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Holy freaking dog crap. The 3 guys are from the MA National Guard. Give it up. They are serving their country trying to protect it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=civ...LVK-614APl9oGoCw&ved=0CDYQsAQ&biw=480&bih=269
Do some research. Please. I am getting really sick and tired of those of us who are willing to die for this county being questioned, labeled terrorists, murders, and anything else negative.

What are we supposed to be looking at? Not questioning you lol...I just really don't know lol. Good eye if it's true :thumbsup:

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
https://www.google.com/search?q=civ...LVK-614APl9oGoCw&ved=0CDYQsAQ&biw=480&bih=269
Do some research. Please. I am getting really sick and tired of those of us who are willing to die for this county being questioned, labeled terrorists, murders, and anything else negative.

And for situations like what's going on in boston, they would certainly be there. That doesn't answer the question of why they're seen in police uniform though. If they're National Guard, why wouldn't they have not been uniformed as such during their work at Sandy Hook?

I'm not a military guy, but logically, I don't see "dress up as a police officer when you're a guardsmen" being in any operational handbook.

EDIT: I don't think anybody is questioning the guard. Or for that matter implicating anybody that is a member. But it must be asked. Why are apparently men who are guardsmen also seen posing as police officers late last year during another tragedy. At the very least it's deceptive behavior and people are going to question it. Perhaps there's a good reason, but unless you're telling folks what that good reason is, people are going to cry fowl.

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member

OH MAN, LOOK AT THAT. A picture of a picture on facebook, MUST BE TRUE, people liked it!

So what you people think is... a government that is so clever to pull the wool over our eyes on huge attacks on our own country are to dumb to think about using the same people in reports?

Or is it possible that you guys are just as gullible to believe things you see on the internet, completely making you hypocrites.

7.62x51

Established Member
OH MAN, LOOK AT THAT. A picture of a picture on facebook, MUST BE TRUE, people liked it!

So what you people think is... a government that is so clever to pull the wool over our eyes on huge attacks on our own country are to dumb to think about using the same people in reports?

Or is it possible that you guys are just as gullible to believe things you see on the internet, completely making you hypocrites.

Nobody has formed any conclusions, just posting some thought provoking items.

macworld

Established Member
And for situations like what's going on in boston, they would certainly be there. That doesn't answer the question of why they're seen in police uniform though. If they're National Guard, why wouldn't they have not been uniformed as such during their work at Sandy Hook?

I'm not a military guy, but logically, I don't see "dress up as a police officer when you're a guardsmen" being in any operational handbook.

EDIT: I don't think anybody is questioning the guard. Or for that matter implicating anybody that is a member. But it must be asked. Why are apparently men who are guardsmen also seen posing as police officers late last year during another tragedy. At the very least it's deceptive behavior and people are going to question it. Perhaps there's a good reason, but unless you're telling folks what that good reason is, people are going to cry fowl.
We wear the 5.11 outfits for many reasons. First and foremost, the first responders that we are there to support USUALLY request it. They like to try to keep stuff low key. Guys walking around in ACU's doesnt exactly fit that bill. Also, Bomb sqd guys wear the same style of uniform. We work very closely with them. Its good to look the same. We get less flack from the public this way. Many people do not support the military. Everybody supports the fire departments. I am very frustrated at all of this ignorance. People need to be aware of those whom are dangerous, and those whom are there to help.

7.62x51

Established Member
Everybody supports the fire departments.

Fire Departments don't write traffic tickets and search houses without a warrant, they are not disrespectful to civilians, and they definitely don't have a "Im above the law attitude".

How you fail to see this is beyond me.

EDIT: And with all your rambling, you still did not address the question at hand.

Last edited:

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member

i think its important to question these events. especially when the government has more of a motive than anyone else. when people started saying the earth was round instead of flat im sure people said "your ****ing insane we should just execute you right now on the grounds of insanity". and when hitler was taking over i bet some people were asking the right questions and others probably told them to take their tinfoil hats off.

im not saying its a false flag by any means. but these questions should still be asked. question authority! as crazy as alex jones is i think hes an extremely important asset to this country. we need people like that. whether you think hes insane or not doesnt change the fact that hes a true american patriot and hes busting his balls to protect your freedom.

Last edited:

macworld

Established Member
Fire Departments don't write traffic tickets and search houses without a warrant, they are not disrespectful to civilians, and they definitely don't have a "Im above the law attitude".

How you fail to see this is beyond me.

EDIT: And with all your rambling, you still did not address the question at hand.
I do see it. Thats why i said it. Its pretty much a fact. Which is why we wear the 5.11 outfits. I guess i didnt see the question the first time. It is not the same people from the two pictures. I personally know 2 of the people from the boston bombing pic. Been to several schools with them. I fail to see how i am rambling about anything. Just trying to clarrify facts.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member

Calm down.

I posted this as sarcastic humor. How look-a-likes can be misleading, etc. Did I say anything about thinking it was the same person? Did I say anything about it being a conspiracy?

Nope.

Sooo.....therefore....you draw conclusions from things you see on the internet also. That's odd how that worked out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread