Interesting.

SVT4ME

Established Member
I would have waited. Not that I don't like white but it would have looked better in another color. Plus a mark up of $400K unreal.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT4ME
I would have waited. Not that I don't like white but it would have looked better in another color. Plus a mark up of $400K unreal.

Wasnt really a markup though... Thats just what the bidding got up to. You also have to take into concideration that was car number 1, and as we all know car number 1 always fetches a rediculous price.

SVT4ME

Established Member
True but to me if you just wait a couple months you could still be driving around in one. Love the car but save some cash for upgrades. Some snob will be talking sh!t about this was the first one. Big deal to me as long as I have one.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT4ME
True but to me if you just wait a couple months you could still be driving around in one. Love the car but save some cash for upgrades. Some snob will be talking sh!t about this was the first one. Big deal to me as long as I have one.

I agree. Getting number one doesnt make a bit of difference to me.

SL 1993 R

Established Member
If you read the article carefully, the buyer is getting car number 10, which has yet to be built. The new owner get's his choice of color when the car is built. The #10 car is the first car available to the public....

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by SL 1993 R
If you read the article carefully, the buyer is getting car number 10, which has yet to be built. The new owner get's his choice of color when the car is built. The #10 car is the first car available to the public....

In otherwords car #1... Its the first production Ford GT that anyone will ever see driving down the street or parked in someones driveway. Thats the way I look at it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread