Interesting Terminator Auction results

nickf2005

Established Member
No, I would not. Car dealer lens says irrational....I say it's going to the right buyer that's going to appreciate the car the way I have. No little punk is going to get this and wrap it around a tree in a few hours lol. I don't need the money that bad because my livelihood is not related to selling cars. If it was, I would have flipped this car ages ago. Probably would have still regretted it, tho lol

I'm not a car dealer and if I'm ready to sell my car, it's going to the first person who will give me what I believe it is worth. What they do after the title is out of my hand is up to them.

You say you don't need the money, but let's say you end up in a situation where you do. Will you let your car sit for a year waiting for that "perfect" buyer? Or will you sell it to whomever it is that shows up with the right check?

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
I'm not a car dealer and if I'm ready to sell my car, it's going to the first person who will give me what I believe it is worth. What they do after the title is out of my hand is up to them.

You say you don't need the money, but let's say you end up in a situation where you do. Will you let your car sit for a year waiting for that "perfect" buyer? Or will you sell it to whomever it is that shows up with the right check?

Oh for sure, without hesitation. Fortunately, I'm not.

Users who are viewing this thread