Interesting story about bulling and Ju jitsu

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Good for that kid. Its sad to hear tons and tons of kids have to go through this so often.

Awt2

Established Member
I used to be bullied, alot actually. During that time, I was studying various martial art forms. After I stood up for myself that one time, it all stopped. Bullying is 100% the "Bullys" fault, but I think alot of kids need to learn to stand up for themselves, and not let it happen.

usmcrebel

Established Member
I remember being bullied once or twice, but i was a fighter and was generally let alone. Stomp balls, bite ears, neck, If you are in a fight do it to win...My dad told me " If you ever start a fight i will make you wish you never had, but if you finish one someone else starts you never have to again"...his dad told him the same thing and on and on...I intend to teach my kids the same way.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
I remember being bullied once or twice, but i was a fighter and was generally let alone. Stomp balls, bite ears, neck, If you are in a fight do it to win...My dad told me " If you ever start a fight i will make you wish you never had, but if you finish one someone else starts you never have to again"...his dad told him the same thing and on and on...I intend to teach my kids the same way.

I cringed at the Stomp balls! :eek:

It's too bad some kids have to deal with this crap. People, even some kids, suck.

Awt2

Established Member

Thats exactly what my Dad taught me, I wont start fights, im normally a very passive person, but I forsure will finish one.

And, at my Highschool, fighting is more then getting sent home, its a $500 dollar fine and the police get involved. Even if all I do is hold them down, which is all I have ever done.

tooquick

Established Member
I thought about my little ones who are 2 and 4.After reading this story I think I may enroll them when there older into the local ju jitsu classes.

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member

similar to what my Dad said to me. Never go looking for a fight but If a fight comes to you or you have to defend the family then you do anything and everything in your power to essentially win. There are no rules in a street fight, one thing my dad said to me once haha

Coiled03

Established Member
Just read this story on Yahoo. Great story, indeed. I fully intend to enroll my daughter in self-defense classes of some kind when she's old enough.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
he should've beat that kids face in like the kids on 300 opening scene....lol

Users who are viewing this thread