interesting product that supposedly increases MPG

GA Terminator

Established Member
Ehhhh.... I don't think so. There are going to be all sorts of new "miracle" products now that gas is so expensive.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Too funny ! And if that doesnt work , try this . lol
http://turbonator.com/
"I purchased two Turbonators for my Chrysler Sebring and immediately noticed the increase in power. It was more than I expected. I am already noticing the improved gas mileage. I like them so much, I am ordering two more for my brothers. Now, it feels like my car has a turbo charger." - Dr. Brian Coyle (San Jose, CA)

People are so full of $hit

Last edited:
SVTFsOnIcBlUe said:
I stumbled across this website but am very skeptical of its claims.
http://www.gaspricewatch.com/improvempg/ :dw:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now this is some funny shit. We have a snake charmer peddling pills for our cars. Its definitely a good gimmick considering what a drug dependant society we are. Does he sell a thermometer so we can check our oil and coolant temps too?

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I have some snake oil for you too. You add it to your motor oil and it reduces friction by up to 50%. Less friction=more power and less gas burned. ONLY 19.99!

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
So, are you supposed to swallow this "gas pill"?

How does increased farting save me money?

Any "ad" that has the word "TESTIMONIALS" in big letters is automatically a scam.

If you want to save money on gas, drive your car in 6th gear from a roll and don't enjoy the monster car that you have. **** saving gas. These cars beg to be driven like an animal. We are a breed of people unlike no other. Just remember that my friend.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I can watch my Fuel needle actually move when I drive. Gas is something I have to have, and I will let the people with the electric cars handle the conservation.

HISSMAN said:
I can watch my Fuel needle actually move when I drive. Gas is something I have to have, and I will let the people with the electric cars handle the conservation.

Hissman, that 500rwtq flatline on your graph gives me the chills :rockon:

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
No, the proven way to improve gas mileage is to attach strong magnets to the gas line to energize the gas molecules. What they never tell you is that you need to reverse the polarity of the magnets on the return trip.....

SVTFsOnIcBlUe

C:\Socuments and Dettings
Established Member
yeah I don't think they are legal here in the states due to emmisions or some other ludacris reason. Yeah thats "ludacris"!!!!

You guys should try this stuff I by from mustangsunlimited.com. Its called oxytane. Makes the car faster by eliminating the hydrocarbons in the fuel. It works pretty good at lowering your ETs.

bullitt5177

I Eat Rice
Established Member
WTF?? said:
Even with this added gas mileage Loremo didn't sacrifice speed. The base model Loremo LS is powered by a 2 cylinder 20 hp turbo diesel engine that will reach a speed of 100 mph and the GT model will reach up to 135 mph with a 0 to 60 mph acceleration of 9 seconds.
How is that not sacrificing speed?? Still, it would eventually pay for itself in gas savings, and shitloads of people would buy one, just because they're stupid enough to not realize that buying a new car is a huge expense, no matter how much gas is!!:D

94five0

*Click*
Established Member
I think Ulyseyss evrett Mcgill(clooney) stated it in, "Oh brother where art thou"..

"..Hard times. time to flush the chumps.."

alas soo true.

Users who are viewing this thread