Interesting call from Dearborn, anyone else?

TruBlu03

Got a call from Dearborn assembly plant about 30 minutes ago, went through a quick survey, asked about any complaints or issues with the paint, tranny, engine, window squeak(his words) etc and asked what I was most happy/dis-appointed with. I gave him the general list of owners complaints, vibe(not me), pull(not me), passenger seat squeak,(not a big deal to me), rear brake dust,(also not a big problem to me), engine tick(I have it), clutch chatter,(I have it and was asked and gave description of problem) and drivetrain clunk(have it). Hopefully I didn't miss anything, honestly can't remember the whole conversation. He stated he would call me back in a few weeks to a month,(clutch breakin - 2000 miles) to review. He didn't seem knowlegable about Cobra's or it's issues in general, seemed like he was reading from a list.

Anyways, just wanted to share and was curious if anyone else got a similar call??

Bingo13

Established Member
I had the same phone call about two weeks ago. I ended up speaking to two different people about all of my issues including the thin paint. I thought I received the call since my car had been in the shop for 22 out of 30 days at that time. I just picked up my car today after another week in the shop. So far no electrical issues but the car stalled on me three times before I got to work. This is a second run vehicle with the latest update to the YDHO program. :uh oh:

Users who are viewing this thread