Interested in trying SON1C Wax ProtoWax 93 but did not sign up for The Detail Box?

SON1C

Established Member
If you would like to order a SON1C Wax ProtoWax 93 directly through me 15 ml enough for at least one full application I would be glad to take care of you. Simply send 10 USD to [email protected] via Paypal make sure to include your shipping information. I have a limited supply of ~20 left, after stock is depleted I will not brew more and it will be tweaked + slated for a production wax.
[youtube_browser]6bFd1_Z-H4A[/youtube_browser]

SON1C Wax ProtoWax 93 by Son1cWax, on Flickr

Any questions please ask!

Drew

2014GT

Established Member
Hopefully I'll get a sample from signing up with detailbox... we shall see if it's worth it, waiting on my first box.

SON1C

Established Member

2014GT

Established Member
I'm planning on doing an Opti-Coat 2.0 application here soon after I get all my exterior modifications done. Have you applied any of your waxes over opticoat?

SON1C

Established Member
I'm planning on doing an Opti-Coat 2.0 application here soon after I get all my exterior modifications done. Have you applied any of your waxes over opticoat?

i have not applied my waxes over opticoat however I have applied them over coatings, 93 specifically has been applied over second skin 6 by chemical guys increasing the looks + adding a lot of hydrophobic action to the paintwork

So it should work very well over opticoat however I have not personally tested it myself. . yet!

2014GT

Established Member
That's what I'm curious to see. I'd like to add a touch of gloss because from what I've read the opti-coat actually dulls a touch, definitely didn't want to hurt the hydrophobic properties any.

SNmustang95

Established Member
i have not applied my waxes over opticoat however I have applied them over coatings, 93 specifically has been applied over second skin 6 by chemical guys increasing the looks + adding a lot of hydrophobic action to the paintwork

So it should work very well over opticoat however I have not personally tested it myself. . yet!

Jesus I'd hope so. SS6 barely beads alone.

SON1C

Established Member
That's what I'm curious to see. I'd like to add a touch of gloss because from what I've read the opti-coat actually dulls a touch, definitely didn't want to hurt the hydrophobic properties any.
Well then I think my waxes would be perfect for you!
Jesus I'd hope so. SS6 barely beads alone.
lol you think? I found it mediocre but the application I worked with had been cured under heat lamps as opposed to traditional application similar to modesta coating style

SNmustang95

Established Member
Yeah it sucks IMHO. But it sheets very well. I topped it with BSD and it's way better. Alone it sucks but topped I like it

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
Thanks Drew can't wait to try it

95525B3C-19C9-4DE7-AD2F-0A01465AFF2C.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread