interested in trading 04 cobra for fox +cash

04mach17

Established Member
So the bank financed the car and it's a salvage title? They must have missed something too! Hate to be the one to say it but that is gonna kill the resale value. I have a buddy looking for something like this but I know he won't give his fox plus payoff

DeMartino17

Established Member
Yessir. I didn't find out until I tried to trade the car in at the dealership I work at. Tried to trade it in for a coyote F-150 and found out the hard way.

slvrsvt01

Established Member
I just posted in the fox forum about a price without trade. Now I see you want a F150. I have a 2013 f150 with 5.0 looking to get rid of. Message me if interested.

DeMartino17

Established Member
I don't have the means to go for a straight trade. I still owe on the car so I'd have to get money with a fox or sell it outright.

2Rare

Against All Odds
Established Member
Yessir. I didn't find out until I tried to trade the car in at the dealership I work at. Tried to trade it in for a coyote F-150 and found out the hard way.

That's pretty tough, but good luck on your sale/trade.

tactiic

Established Member
I've got a 92 Auto GT... local too.. how much cash were you looking to get?

DeMartino17

Established Member
Can you text me at 8642660848
Talked to you. thanks.
I like it . But whats the deal with salvage title? as far as registration etc.
I got a 92 Fox body for sale..

What do you mean? I registered it with no issues with my DMV if that is what you are asking. Noone questioned anything on the car except me when I found out the title had issues when I tried to trade it in.
I like your car but I need cash with any trades so I can put it towards the pay-off.

Users who are viewing this thread