Interested in selling your car?

Maynor

Established Member
Just a quick note for you guys. Now that my Cobra track car is sold, several other potential buyers have an interest in buying a car similar to mine. Mainly focused on Auto-X/Open track events.

If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll put you in touch. No guarantee's obviously but give it a shot.

John

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
John, I'm sorry the Cobra had to go for the UberBimmer.
Look me up at the track sometime, I may not recognize it. :D
Will you be doing any TT with it?

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
No question.
But old track cars make great daily drivers. You've learned how to work on them, they're already a bit beat up, and your neighbors will always know when you get home. :D

Maynor

Established Member
Greg, probably not this year on TT's. Got too much to learn but we'll figure out an event one of these days. Its always fun meeting up with other members and I don't see a lot of convertibles on track so that will be a treat.

Troy, my wallet doth loudly protest the move but it doesn't enjoy G-forces like I do. Hehehe. Vorshlag could make a lot of people happy selling turnkey versions of that car...

I'm hoping to get some on-track video in about two weeks with the beast. My first shake down (of me) run. Pretty sure I'm going to be have to reset all my driving skill limits. :)

Last edited:

drivesideways46

Adding opposite lock.
Established Member
I don't know how focused or sorted your car was, but if anyone you know would be interested in more of a project 1994 GT with Griggs suspension, Autopower rollbar, and Baer brakes, I'd appreciate if you'd spread the word!

Pricing at this time is looking like 4k with a bunch of extras.

I'm hoping to be in a 2011 Mustang in a couple years, but it looks as if some sacrifices need to be made.

Maynor

Established Member
Just for reference here is the post for the person looking:

[ame=http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1192175]WTB 99-04 body TT, open track, Auto X preped car - Corral Forums[/ame]

John

Users who are viewing this thread