Interested in group buy on a tuner? Enter here!

ONEbadmachONE

Redirect NOS to air vent!
Established Member
Hey guys if you are interested in getting a tuner on a group buy for a considerable discount let me know. I will send you the info over email. Thanks, Jesse
[email protected]

2003 Zinc Yellow Mach 1 ...A couple of mods here and there but waiting for the Kenne Bell Supercharger
1985 Fiero Gt ..... CRAPLOADS of mods on this one, it puts down around 250hp and corners like a ferrari.

"In a year when every manufacturer offers hood scoops, Ford outdoes them all with an AA/Fuel dragster-style, bug-catcher sticking right out through a hole in the hood."
Car & Driver Mach 1 review NOV 1968

STKMACH04

ONEbadmachONE said:
Hey guys if you are interested in getting a tuner on a group buy for a considerable discount let me know. I will send you the info over email. Thanks, Jesse
[email protected]

2003 Zinc Yellow Mach 1 ...A couple of mods here and there but waiting for the Kenne Bell Supercharger
1985 Fiero Gt ..... CRAPLOADS of mods on this one, it puts down around 250hp and corners like a ferrari.

"In a year when every manufacturer offers hood scoops, Ford outdoes them all with an AA/Fuel dragster-style, bug-catcher sticking right out through a hole in the hood."
Car & Driver Mach 1 review NOV 1968
What kind of tuner ya talking about getting on group buy??

ONEbadmachONE

Redirect NOS to air vent!
Established Member
Ok, the group buy is over, BUT one of the guys is backing out because he doesnt need it anymore. If anybody is interested in picking it up, let me know. It's an SCT Xcalibrator 2 and it's only $350.00 which includes shipping and free retunes. Emailing me is the best way to get ahold of me, but I will try to get on here again soon if you want to pm me. I need to hear from anyone interested fairly quickly as there is somewhat of a deadline on this whole thing. Thanks, Jesse
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread