interested in buying...need help

Bait

Established Member
Hey everyone I'm looking into a cobra finally and I have a problem. I live in california and the car is in oklahoma so I would have no way of checking the car out...what would you do in this situation?

here is the link to the cobra that im interested in

http://67.15.62.79/forums/showthread.php?t=209408

Is there anything important I should ask about? I have the vin # and I'm going to be running a check on the car tomorrow. He said the only problem is sometimes the abs light comes on and that the dealer said it isn't anything to worry about but it would cost $300 to fix or just leave it alone.
He also is willing to send me the phone # of the guy he got the engine from that has the details.

Thank you

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
go for it. with all those mods, and a 99 cobra engine, jump on it. with those mods and the c heads the 99 up motors had, should be over 300rwhp. offer him 8k and see if he bites. thats would be a hell of a deal, for you atleast:)
Good Luck!
BTW, the abs light is nothing to worry about.

Labora

Is that a Fobra?
Established Member
If you want to buy a car long distance. Do yourself a favor and pay a 3rd party mechanic to come out and look at it top to bottom and give you the strait info. I wish I had..would have saved myself a few headaches in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread