Interested in buying a whipple 4.0

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Good luck man! Tough to find used! I hadn't ever seen one used until about two months ago. Of course I had to buy it!

pickup_man06

Established Member
I bought mine for around 5k, so I'd expect that! Mine was pretty much new though too. That got me all the stuff Whipple sends (inlet, maf, filter, etc) and two pullies, iac relocation bracket, and intercooler adapter, because the stock one has to be modified to fit! Wasn't a bad deal, and it's the baddest TS around for the cobra! Worth the money IMO!

1/4MILEMUSTANG

wish I was fast
Established Member
I bought mine for around 5k, so I'd expect that! Mine was pretty much new though too. That got me all the stuff Whipple sends (inlet, maf, filter, etc) and two pullies, iac relocation bracket, and intercooler adapter, because the stock one has to be modified to fit! Wasn't a bad deal, and it's the baddest TS around for the cobra! Worth the money IMO!

Have you gotten any dyno numbers with it yet?

pickup_man06

Established Member
Haven't yet! Just got the motor in this week, still need a couple oddities to get it started, then time for break in. Gonna be a little first, but id say with my sig setup, I should be 8-850 whp with no issues on e85!

Users who are viewing this thread