Interested in a killer deal on the Canon T2i?

mosconiac

Established Member
Sorry for the "spam"-ish thread, but...

Amazon has Canon Rebel T2i 18MP Digital SLR Camera w/ 18-55mm IS Lens (~$750-775) + Canon EF-S 55-250mm IS Lens (~$200-225) + Tiffen 58mm UV Protection Filter + 4GB Transcend Class 6 Flash Memory for $799 with free shipping after adding all products to cart and applying coupon code 4EXZTAMU.

I just bought a kit & I know several guys on here are looking for a hot deal on this great camera. Just sharing...not trying to spam.

You can use this website to hotlink to all of the products to save search time. They are off on the price by $5.

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/428...-uv-filter-4gb-transcend-class-6-flash-memory

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the great deals always pop up at the worst times :(

id love to buy one but id need to sell my XTi to help pay for it. and those dont appear to pull too much coin via resale these days. *sigh*

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
Thats a good deal! I think the mods should set up a section for members to be able to share good online deals especially since the holidays are right around the corner.

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
also an XSI user here... Love the camera but..

Ahhhhhhwwwww sweet video .. one day

blacksrt

Established Member
damn that's a good deal... anybody want a pentax Kx? the camera is only a few months old. I will let it go for $500 shipped with memory card. :)

Users who are viewing this thread