Interest in a Tokico and HAL/QA1 GP?

Would you be interested in a GP of Tokico Drag Struts and HAL/QA1 adjustable rears?

• Yes, I WOULD be interested in this Group Purchase and would more than likely purchase the struts and

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I have NO interest in this Group Purchase.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I MAY be interested, depending on how much the discount is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I may be interested in either struts OR shocks, but not both.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken01-Cobra

Established Member
I am wondering if there is enough interest in the Tokico Drag Struts and QA1 multi-adjustable rears to try to get a group purchase together?

I have NO idea if there are any decent price breaks out there on these units, or if it would be worthwhile, but if I can get some feedback on interest, I can find out.

If you see this on another board and have already voted here, please do NOT also vote there!

Otherwise, please take a moment to vote in the poll and/or leave a response.

Thanks,

Ken01-Cobra

Established Member
Well, I put this out on a number of boards, including the Corral, Modular Depot, SCMC and SVTOA and did not get 25 people interested in it, so I am calling it closed due to lack of interest.

I don't think that 10-15 people constitute enough interest to get real good pricing from a vendor on these. I would think that 25 would be about minimum for a vendor to really sit up and take notice, and even if we include those that said they wanted something else, we're not at that number.

SNK BITN

Established Member
Thats unfortunate, I purchased my tokico drags from a GP and I've yet to see it cheaper anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread