Interest check: 03-04 rear (shaved) 99-01 front (w/fogs)

elijah

Established Member
The rear - I have just about finished shaving

As is (needs primer and paint) - $400 + shipping (the filler alone to shave the letters cost me $60, not including time or other materials used)

The front - this is in the same condition, it isn't primed, but it needs it before paint. I repaired a small hole in the corner of it, it shouldn't be an issue, I can get pics if needed though (it's just covered in blue flex repair material and sanded down to the correct form. Comes with fogs and bezels (they've been used, show some cloudyness) and license plate bracket, which was cracked, but I shaved the license plate holes anyways.

As is (needs primer and paint) - 350 + shipping (50-60 greyhound)

Last edited:

elijah

Established Member
Not right now, I won't have time to get them until tomorrow or possibly later tonight.. I'll do my best

elijah

Established Member
I'm still finishing shaving it, hopefully going to tomorrow morning - it's a royal pain in the ass trying to balance work in the morning, class in the afternoons, and work on my car and homework at night :p

I'll let you know what's up with it, I have a GT rear that I shaved as well sitting waiting for primer (I'll probably do them together...).

elijah

Established Member
Sorry I haven't checked up on this thread, they are most definitely for sale. They'll both need priming and blocking, I'm no longer interested in painting them or sending them primed, they will be sold as-is - I will get pictures tomorrow.

elijah

Established Member
Here are a few pics of the cobra rear, as you can see it needs primer and a bit of sanding to be perfect.

100_1073.jpg

100_1071.jpg

100_1070.jpg

100_1069.jpg

elijah

Established Member
can you send me pictures of the front please! [email protected]

Thanks,
Max

Won't be able to snap any pics until at least tomorrow - I have class in an hour and it's in a garage I don't have access to during the afternoon (most of the time) :(

I know I've said that a few times, I get lazy when it comes to driving over there... getting the keys from a friend, etc..

Users who are viewing this thread