Intercooler lines

Ratt Fink

Established Member
You guys !!!!

Get your flashlight & a jack. Line leaves bottom of reservoir, goes down and over into the fender area in front of the right tire and connects to the IC pump. The pump discharge goes to the exchanger in the lower grill opening. The line from the exchanger runs back the same direction as the other line, but turns up and goes into the intercooler below the blower.

How is the clutch cable/quadrant ?

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Lol yeah we always have problems but hopefully we have it all ironed out by thursday tomorrow we are going to jack up the car and take care of the quadrant and run the cooler lines thanks everyone for the help

Ratt Fink

Established Member
Uummm... what are you gonna do to the intercooler lines ?
Gonna add some more cooling ??

Hey, I am only kidding around... it's good to see you try to do the work yourself. At least you are asking, 'cause there are answers available from somebody. I think adding the mods to my car was about as much fun as driving it !!

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Yeah I can do other things like swap motors and such but I can't do this lol it's ok we are learning so it's no biggie. It is fun to mod until you haven't driven your car for a week and half cuz you have to wait on seats.

Users who are viewing this thread