intercooler kit for vortech fs/ft predator

UncleAnt

Established Member
i ended up buying a air to air intercooler for my vortech and im going turbo so i wont need it.its a do it your self kit,but has all the right angle pipes.it comes with all the t-bolt clamps and couplers.the only problem was none of the pipes had a hole or bung for a bypass so i ordered a couplers with the attachment for it,it fits perfect.i only mocked this up on my car and has never seen the road.

Bar & Plate Big Intercooler:

Overall size: 31x12x3

core size:24x12x3

3" Core, 3" Inlet & Outlet

3" Polished Aluminum Piping Kit

prefer pickup but will ship for the right price.

looking for 350 obo or trade for a unlocked predator for a 99-04 mustang

any questions dont be afraid to call 239-849-4942 my names anthony

the kit itself
intercooler.gif

the actual intercooler
0208_195537.gif

mocking it up against the car
0214_160730.gif

UncleAnt

Established Member
i know how it is.i had a intercooler sold it then bought one becauase i needed it now im selling the kit

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
why so much? i can get this exact kit for 275 new from just intercoolers.

And is that how it really bolts up? I want this kit for my turbo setup but i would like if it actually went behind the bumper support

Last edited:

UncleAnt

Established Member
why so much? i can get this exact kit for 275 new from just intercoolers.

And is that how it really bolts up? I want this kit for my turbo setup but i would like if it actually went behind the bumper support

after shipping thats about what i paid.plus im including the coupler youd would need for a supercharger,that buy it self was 35$.in your case you wouldnt need it.the price is obo anyway

and i was gonna cut my bumper support so i still had some strength to the car.it should mount without the support there. thats how they show it and thats how it fits best.that picture was just for me to mock it up before i cut.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
after shipping thats about what i paid.plus im including the coupler youd would need for a supercharger,that buy it self was 35$.in your case you wouldnt need it.the price is obo anyway

and i was gonna cut my bumper support so i still had some strength to the car.it should mount without the support there. thats how they show it and thats how it fits best.that picture was just for me to mock it up before i cut.

would you take 275 shipped for the kit?

tjs98gt

Established Member
would u sell everything but the intercooler? i dont need the intercooler. would the coupler you have fit a t-trim? or is it for an s-trim?

UncleAnt

Established Member
the intercooler i know fits 99-04 not sure on the fox's

depends on how much.the pipes are do it your self.the couplers are 3" so if the t-trim is 3" then yes it will fit

Users who are viewing this thread