Intercooler fuse - Which one?

YoungJim

Established Member
If your pump isn't getting power, it is most likely F1.19 in your battery junction box. Its between the battery and the driver's-side strut tower. In the box itself, there are two rows of fuses on the inside-rear corner; you want third one from the front, on the outboard of the two rows. Drop me a PM if you need better steers. Jim. It could also be the relay, in the auxiliary fuse box, which is mounted in front of the passenger-side strut tower.

04MC

Established Member
From what another guy told me there is another fuse for even when the pump works the IC doesn't ?

speeddemon2000

Established Member
There is a little box on the pasenger side by the front shock tower. Open that. You'll see a square metal box. That's the relay.
Take it out. You shold be able to jumper the connections. As I remeber the connections should be setup like below:

..|
|...|
.._

The horizontal connector should be jumpered to the vertical connector across form the horizontal connector. You should see 12V + on the vertical connector closest to the engine.

Last edited:

SpectorV

Established Member
^^ care to clear up exactly which two you jump to gether... thats a little hard to follow perhaps put a stay beside the two?

Users who are viewing this thread