Intercooler expansion tank.....

rexisme

Established Member
Do i really need to upgrade to one of these? If so, would the canton be fine, or should i go w/ the lfp supertank? It looks like it would be a pain in the ass to get my filter out for cleaning w/ the supertank.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I love mine and recommend it. If you race it will really pay for itself. I have one of the first TF's that came out and I love it! It's huge and the air filter isn't easy to get out but it can be done without damaging it. The opening is gigantic also and you can pack it full of ice at the track. Just make sure if you get one it's the larger one and not the one for like $100. That one is tiny.

Here's Lethal's link.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-productinfo/product-19183/tf-tank-true-forged-03-04-cobra-intercooler-reservoir-tank.html

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
Need it? Well that has everthing to do with truly, how aggressive you drive

Is is nice to have for security?

Yep

But needed?

Only if you literally crank that blower up that much...

the best way for you to tell is to see how often you're seeing "heat bubbles" in your current tank. If you push it that much that you're always seeing them...well, get a bigger tank. I have the LFP and it's literally 5X larger so that means you have that much more coolant to work with

Users who are viewing this thread