Intercooled Procharger P1SC for 99/01 or 96-98 cobra.

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
I just bought this kit off of here not too long ago, but instead of building my motor and putting it on I ended up buying a H/C z06 instead ( :banana: ) . So now I want to sell this kit for some parts for the vette. It was a 99/01 kit when I bought it and I got the bracket for the 96-98,so now I have both.

For a 96-98 you would still need a coolant crossover and a tube for intake to tb. It comes with everythign in the pictures plus a 96-98 bracket. The piping is the color in the second pic, not the powdercoated. These are the pictures from wehn I bought it.

SANY1316.gif

SANY1334.gif

Asking $2,200 OBO. THANKS! :beer:

P.S. I'm also going to be posting up an NX wet kit and some other misc. parts in another thread.

Last edited:

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
It has a 2 core intercooler. I have an 03 cobra MAF, but I don't know if you can use it with this. I can throw it in anyway. It doesn't have injectors.

It comes with the mounting hardware for a 99/01 or 96-98 cobra. I don't remember how many miles are on it. I can look back at the old thread and see, but I'm busy at work today. I know it wasn't much because i wouldn't have bought it otherwise.

I just had an offer on it that i may be taking if it doesn't sell by tomorrow. I want to put a new clutch in my vette which will come out to just under $2,000...

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
you need a d1 for the vette. my brother-inlaws dad a 03 z with a d1 and built motor with everything and that was a fun car. it made 741 rwhp but he sold it for a 07 911 twin turbo and that car is a work of art:bowdown: but good luck with the vette:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread