Intake, T body and elbow changed.

THAITED

Established Member
I installed a Edelbrock intake, 78 mm BBK t-body/ elbow on my car. Now it goes lean at 4000k, 12.5-1 A/F. I need a re- tune right?

I also installed a 200 amp Power Master alternator. My car runs way smoother now at part throttle. No more miss firing at low RPM, how come? Have I been running my car with inadequate amp/voltag with the stock alternator?

Before running the PM alternator, my car ran like craps at part throttle even with the intake and elbow installed. BTW, I want to sell my Paxton S/C so I can get my Turbo. What is a fair price for the head units and bracket with no suuport equipment, thanks.

01yellercobra

Established Member
If it's the 03 and it's N/A that A/F is fine. I tuned for 12.5-13.0 when I was N/A. If the old alternator was dying it could cause issues. I've heard of bad alternators causing stalling issues and generally bad driveability.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Anytime you open up the air intake tract so the engine gets a bit more air it will cause stuff to change like the A/F ratio. You will need a retune to fix that. As far as the running better yes its prob cause of the newer ALT.

Users who are viewing this thread