Instrument cluster....no boost

4minc

Established Member
Start by saying that I just bought thwe carc and is my first Cobra . I removed the cluster to clean it and with hopes to change the lights over to LEDs like I did on my Mach (didn't work, different illumination). Anyway, I reinstalled cluster, 2 connectors and vac line and now the boost Gage reads zero when revving the engine And lurches as if the SC is sporatocally building boost. When it sputters the boost Gage is all over the place too. Question , is it possible I could have damaged the vac line on the boost Gage (leaking) and that would cause this issue? I just removed the cluster again tonight and re routed the vac line to ensure it is connected properly but was not able to take it out for a drive. Am I wrong in that the boost Gage should show boost when revving the engine? Thanks

rymax101

Established Member
Yea a quick full throttle Rev should have it bounce off the stop slightly. That line also has a connection behind the glove box then in the engine compartment by the heater core then again at the bottom port of the blower.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread